If you’re looking for the best spot to go for a luxurious holiday, you’re likely to have come across Marbella – or any of the incredible parts of the Costa del Sol, for that matter. When it comes to beautiful sunny days, breathtaking scenery, fine dining and so much more, this Spanish coastal region is certainly one of the best places to be.
10 things that make Marbella well worth a visit
The list of options is practically endless, but to help give you an idea of just a few of the things that you could enjoy here, we’ve put together 10 of the best features of Marbella.
- Sun – Of course, one of the most well known things about the region is that it has 320 days of sunshine all year round, making it a perfect holiday destination. Plus, the excellent temperatures only help to make the experience even better!
- Golf – Another one of the more famous features is golf. With a number of incredible, world-class clubs and golf resorts across the region, this is simply the perfect place to be if you’re a fan of the sport
- Beaches – As a coastal destination, it should come as no surprise that the Costa del Sol has several great beaches, a few of which are located in Marbella (such as Chiringuito Red and Las Flores)
- Nightclubs – With Marbella’s reputation for luxury living, it attracts many party-goers – so if you’re interested in spending your nights having fun, you’ll no doubt find some great establishments to visit during your holiday
- Gastronomy – There’s no doubt that Spanish food is delicious and there are just so many amazing dishes for you to try out in Marbella, as well as numerous excellent restaurants to enjoy meals in!
- Shopping – Marbella is home to a wide variety of high-end stores and since it has one of the most exclusive shopping scenes in the south of Spain, it’s easily one of the best places to go if you’d love to do a spot of shopping during your next holiday
- History – While most people know of Marbella for its luxury lifestyle and more modern developments, there’s plenty of history for you to dive into, too. Ancient sites, museums and more are all waiting for you to explore
- Landmarks – Related to the above is the many different sites and landmarks that are found here. From incredible churches, to theme parks; there’s such a broad range of things that you could see and do during your holiday
- Accommodation – If you’re looking for a holiday home, a place to rent, or even a hotel; you’ll find that there are simply so many amazing options available to you
- Marbella itself – This region is absolutely beautiful and while Marbella is just one part of the greater Costa del Sol area, it certainly has a lot that makes it stand out. From Marbella Old Town, to Avenida del Mar (Sea Avenue); there are simply so many things that make this city breathtaking
With all this and so much more, this city should definitely be on your bucket-list of places to travel to.
Why not consider buying a holiday house in Marbella?
If you’re looking to invest in a second home, buying in Marbella may not be a bad idea. Having a secondary property available to you for whenever you want a holiday can certainly be appealing, especially since you won’t need to worry about the hassle of finding somewhere to rent anytime you need a get away from the stresses of modern-day life.
Living in Marbella
Living on the Costa del Sol is certainly something that you might want to look into, and if buying a house in Marbella is on the cards, you could be one step away from the incredible quality of life that this breathtaking coastal region has to offer.
How could Luxury Property Finder Marbella help you with that?
Want to find the best luxury property for sale in Marbella Spain? You can rely on our team of experts to assist you on your journey. There are a variety of incredible homes available here in this beautiful region – and we want to help you find the perfect one for your needs.
Whether you think beachfront apartments in Málaga look like an excellent investment or you’re more interested in some of the incredible luxury villas on the Costa del Sol, you can rely on us to find the ideal property for you.