Luxury Property Finder Marbella is here to help you decide whether you should seriously consider buying a home in Spain. Our team of luxury villa experts have had years of experience in the property market on the Costa del Sol and are well-equipped to be of assistance from the initial property-finding stages, right through to helping with the sale.
If you’re thinking about buying in Marbella, Málaga, or any other area in this part of the world; we’re certain that we’ll be able to work with you to make everything run as smoothly as possible.
Why the Costa del Sol could be the best place for you to buy a Spanish property
A great choice for first-time buyers abroad
If this is your first time buying a home in another country, we think that you’ll find this part of the globe to be a great place to start. One reason is that the Costa del Sol has a large expat community, along with a variety of resources online to help individuals to find the best way possible to make the move.
Most find that this region is also easy to settle into, thanks to the excellent weather, luxurious properties, laid-back lifestyle and much more.
Amazing locations to choose from
Spain has many wonderful locations – and you’re sure to find that the Costa del Sol alone has a variety of cities and towns that could be the perfect place for you to live. A few that you’re sure to want to check out include:
- Benalmadena – There are countless things to see and do in this town and because of this, it can be ideal for anyone hoping to have a more fun and active lifestyle. Tivoli World, Selwo Marina and parquet de la Batería are just a few examples of the things that makes this area so amazing. With a variety of luxury homes too, buying here can often be an excellent idea – and most would agree that living in Benalmadena is just incredible
- Fuengirola – If you’re not sure what you want from the Spanish lifestyle, you may want to take a closer look at Fuengirola. One of the main reasons why this can be a great choice for those who are uncertain is because it’s known for being one of the most varied and generally perfect towns for a range of residents. There are many fantastic homes in Fuengirola to choose from too, which is a bonus for just about anybody
- Marbella – If you’re looking for the most luxurious lifestyle, Marbella is the place to be. From the port of Puerto Banús, to the many wonders of Nueva Andalucía, there’s just so much to love about this city. There is also an array of wonderful homes here too, so be sure to take a look at some of the many houses in Marbella if you want the most from your future property
Easy to travel to and from the region
One of the many benefits that you’re sure to find useful is that Andalucía is easily accessible from both the United Kingdom and Spain, thanks to the fact that there are several public airports here. Málaga Airport (which is one of the country’s busiest), has a link from the city to 20 other locations in the country and 100 cities in Europe to name but two examples.
There are also a number of flight companies that can take you from the UK to this beautiful destination, so if you need to travel back and forth (or even worldwide) quite a lot, you’ll be glad to hear that it won’t be an issue at all.
And many, many more…
- A lower cost of living
- Excellent healthcare system
- The breathtaking views
- A number of incredible beaches
- The great climate and sunshine
- Fiestas (with events like Holy Week and the Tomato Festival)
- Siestas and the laid-back lifestyle in general
Moving to this country
There are many things that make this part of the world an excellent place to live and even better, finding your dream home here can be simple; especially if you opt to hire the help of a team of professionals like ours. Whether you’re hoping for beachfront apartments on the Costa del Sol or a bargain Spanish property for sale, you can rest assured that we’ll put in the effort for you.